Bringing health to your city
What is a Health Fair?
A health fair consists of a group of doctors and other health-related professionals who provide health and wellness education and screening as part of a community outreach program.
A health fair usually takes place over lunch hours and is between 1-3 hours. At the health fair, employees or tenants walk to different stations and talk to any of the exhibitors or receive any complimentary screenings, or just get a massage and free lunch.
All employees also get a chance to participate in raffle and win a prize.
Health Fair Benefits and Value
- Provide solutions for reduction of stress
- Increased employee admiration & appreciation for the Human Resources, the firm’s management team or Property Management team.
- Increased employee Happiness.
- Improved employee morale.
- Increased employee productivity.
- Decreased rate of illness/injury.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Reduced cost of employee Insurance.
- Increased employee & tenant’s happiness and wellbeing at the workplace and in life.
- Improved employee and tenant’s ability to take better care of themselves.
- Helps employees & tenants with solutions for weight loss and weight management
- Helps employees & tenants with natural solutions to increase energy levels.
- Increase employee’s awareness regarding health & wellness issues & what to do to better them.
- Provide solutions for helping employees & tenants with their work/life balance
- Screenings at a Health fair can help with spotting indicators of potential health issues so an employee can get some idea and predictions on handling such future conditions.
- Provide solutios for Weight & Nutritional issues.